Rules & Regulations
If You Have Any Questions or Concerns, Please Contact Us.
Food and Beverage
- Menu selections must be submitted at least one week in advance
- All food and beverages are subject to a 15% service charge plus applicable taxes
- With exception of wedding cakes, no food items may be brought into the Springer House.
- Activities should cease at 1:00am in order to clear the room by 1:45am
The Springer House must be notified 5 Days prior to function, with the number of guests to be served. This is the minimum number of guests you will be billed for. If there is more than this number we will endeavour to accommodate them. If no guarantee is provided, you will be charged for the number on your contract.
We will prepare a written estimate of the value of the function on a best efforts basis. The total amount of this estimate is due 5 days prior to the function. The balance is due upon receipt of the final invoice.
- Pyrotechnics are not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Chair set-up charge will apply for any service ceremonies.
- All disc jockey/band equipment must be dismantled and removed by 1:45am or an overtime charge of $250/hour will be levied
- The Springer House has limited storage capacity and accordingly, is not in the position to accept delivery of flowers in advance. We request that your flower supplier coordinate delivery and set-up just prior to your event.
- Ceremony and rehearsals may be arranged with us. Note that rehearsal areas will not be set-up as per your final ceremony arrangements.
- The Springer House prohibits any items to be fastened to walls or floors with tape, tacks, pushpins, nails, etc.
- The Springer House does not provide labour or equipment (carts, dollies, etc.) for unloading, moving or loading of displays, exhibits, or equipment.